WS558-868M-Switch - Smart Light Switch
WS558 is a LoRaWAN® Smart Light Controller for monitoring and controlling lights locally or remotely. With 2 circuit types and 8 switches, it fits different rooms without the need for re-wiring, reducing the renovation costs. Compliant with the Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, WS558 can be monitored and controlled via a webpage or mobile App remotely and triggered by other Milesight sensors. Besides, WS558 supports Milesight D2D communication protocol, which can set up connections quickly and be controlled without gateway.
WS558 can be widely used for wireless control of indoor lights, fans, heaters, machines, etc.
- LN type or switch type optional, capable of controlling up to 8 circuits of lights, adopts different indoor wiring
- Supports local switch button control, able to test the lamp status without networking after the wiring is completed
- Collects data on current, voltage, power, electrical consumption for smart management Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration, supports card emulation mode Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Supports Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency control without gateway Supports multicast for control in bulk
- Input Voltage: 100 ~ 250 VAC, 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Output:8 Passive Switches
- Capacitive & Inductive Load: Maximum 5A per Switch
- Resistive Load: Maximum 10A per Switch
Do you have a question about this product?