WS201-868M - Smart Fill Level Monitoring Sensor
WS201 is a wireless fill-level monitoring sensor that securely monitors a small container’s fill level, especially tissue boxes. Equip with the ToF technology with a high-focusing detecting range, WS201 is best suited for close-range sensing applications with great accuracy. Its ultra-low power consumption and standby mode ensure a durable battery life. With a special structure design and damp-proof coating, WS201 can work stably in the metal environment and multiple scenarios. Built-in NFC makes it more operable and easy to configure. Compatible with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, users can know the containers' status and fill level in real-time and manage them effectively and remotely.
- High-focusing detection ranges from 1 to 55 cm with great accuracy based on Time-of-Flight technology
- Non-contact detection with wireless deployment
- Allow reporting the remaining amount by percentage with pre-set alarm thresholds Ultra-low power consumption with standby mode, ensuring a durable battery life
- Easy to install with its ultra-compact size and equip with NFC configuration
- Highly adaptive to most tissue boxes with a stable signal
- Damp-proof coating inside the device to ensure it works well in various conditions of bathrooms and other scenarios
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- ToF FoV: 25 °
Detection Range:1 ~ 55cm
Do you have a question about this product?