UR32S-L04EU-P - CCTV Router
By deploying it in practical CCTV projects, Milesight CCTV router UR32S can achieve a stable and secure connection between on-site surveillance devices and remote side professional installers or technicians. In this way, Milesight cameras and NRVs can be managed easily and remotely in a more secure and efficient way.
Achieve a stable and secure connection between on-site surveillance devices and remote side professional installers or technicians
- One-click through Milesight APP to automatically search for devices connected to the router
- Easily configure the remote access permissions of devices accordingly for the installers or technician
- Remote access to the router and bulk configuration of devices connected to router via Milesight CMSs
- Global 4G LTE CAT 4/3G network with multiple carrier networks
- Automated failover/failback between Ethernet and cellular (SIM card)
- NXP industrial grade processor
- Rugged enclosure with IP30 protection for harsh environment
- Support wide operating temperature ranging from -40°c to + 70°c/-40°F to 158°F
- Secure transmission with VPN tunnels like IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Embed hardware watchdog to automatically recover from various failures, ensuring highest level of availability
- Support access control lists, DMZ, DDoS Protection, Filters, SPI firewalls
- Establish a secured mechanism on centralized authentication and authorization of device access by supporting AAA (Radius, TACACS+, LDAP, local Authentication) and multiple levels of user authority
Do you have a question about this product?