UC502-868M - Multi Interface Controller
UC502 series is a LoRaWAN® controller used for data acquisition from various sensors and equipment. It contains different I/O interfaces such as analog input, digital input, digital output, serial port and so on, which simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN® networks.
UC502 series can be easily and quickly configured by NFCor wired USB port. For outdoor applications, it provides flexible power like a built-in solar panel or high-capacity battery and is equipped with an IP67-rated enclosure and M12 connectors to protect itself from water and dust in harsh environments.
- Internal Antenna
- Easy to connect with multiple wired sensors through GPIO/AI/RS232/RS485/SDI-12 interfaces
- Long transmission distance up to 15 km with line of sight
- Waterproof design including IP67 case and M12 connectors
- Solar powered and built-in battery optional
- Store locally 600 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Quick wireless configuration via NFC
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Supports multicast for control in bulk for UC501 device
Do you have a question about this product?