About the product
SFAR-1M-4DI has 4x DI (Digital Inputs). Digital Inputs can work as fast pulse counter up to 1 kHz with save to FRAM memory, support PNP or NPN input types. All inputs are separated from power supply and RS485 block with use of optical isolators.
Built-in RS485 interface allows to easy connection over Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol with a PLC makes the modules an external I/O. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and communication with the baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs, power supply and RS485 communication. This feature is useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
• 4x opto-isolated Digital Input can work as 32-bit impulse counters or timer
• Non-volatile FRAM memory for counters
• Closed contact or Digital Input work modes
• Support for 2 encoders
• Built-in LEDs for device status indication
• Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
• Baud rate: 2400 bps to 115200 bps
• Up to 128 modules on the bus
• Built-in mini USB type B port for configuration
• Space-saving housing, DIN rail mount
Digital Inputs (DI)
• Input type: PNP or NPN
• Fast pulse counter up to 1 kHz save to FRAM memory
• Time counting in ms for active input
• DI1-DI4- encoders support
• ARM Cortex-M3 Communication
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on the bus
• Protocol: Modbus RTU/ASCII
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• Interface mini USB type B
• 10-36 V DC ± 20%
• Dimension WxHxD: 17x90x56 mm
• Construction: UL approved,
self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
• Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Documentation & Downloads
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com