M-Bus signal conversion to ModBus(RS485) up to 10 M-Bus devices
About the product
M-Bus to Modbus (RS485) Converter
NOTE: This product supports only BUS Network Topology on the MBus port.
Any other network topology is not supported and could cause errors on the network.
M-Bus to Modbus RTU (RS485) Converter is dedicated to convert M-Bus signal to Modbus (RS485) and to allow M-Bus devices to communicate on a Modbus network.
The M-Bus is a bus optimized for the reading of measurement instruments like energy counters, hot and cold water counters, gas, pressure, sensors and actuators, etc. Nowadays, more and more manufacturers implement the M-Bus interface in their counters, making it the ideal basis for remote reading applications.
- Converter dedicated to support up to 10 units of M-Bus meters
- RS485 transmission direction: automatic
- M-Bus short connection protection: yes
- Power supply: 12 - 36 VDC
- Mounting type: on DIN rail