About the product
Say hello to the new iSMA HDMI display.
Niagara 4 has impressive graphics capabilities, and now we have a new solution that will enhance your user interface even further.
The iSMA HDMI display is the world's first Niagara 4 BMS touchscreen that works directly with an HDMI connection. It is optimised to work seamlessly with the MAC36NL
No IP address required, no kiosk mode and no setup wizard. You plug in the HDMI cable, and the MAC36NL will automatically render the graphics onto the iSMA touchscreen.
Then you connect the USB cable to the MAC36NL, and the controller will capture all your touch functions.
This module is fully compatible with any model of MAC36NL, first and second generation.
- Size 10,1’’
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Resolution 1366x768
- Contrast 800:1
- Luminance 300 nit, up to 800 nit
- Response time 5 ms
- Active Area (mm) 222.7x125.2
- Display Colours 16,7 M (8-bit)
- View angle 75/75/75/75
- 10-point capacitive touch screen
- I/O Audio
- RJ45-USB for touch input
- DC 12-24 V
- Built-in 7 languages - English, French, German, Spanish,
Chinese, Italian, Russian
- Menu for changing image settings
- Power supply: AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Panel power input: DC 12 V-24 V
- Power consumption: ≤ 30 W
- Power standby: ≤ 1.5 W
- Compatible with VESA
- For embedding
- Wall Mount
- Dimension: 293,6x193,6x48,5 mm (11.560x7.622x1.909
- Construction: Aluminum alloy enclosure, colour black
- Bezel thickness 3 mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Operation humidity: 10% to 80%
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90%
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP65 – for front panel
Documentation & Downloads
|iSMA-B-PD-10-TB Installation Instructions|
For any help please contact our support here
What is in the box?
- The Display
- Charger with European plug
- USB to RJ45 cable for Touch Screen function
- Wall mounting plate
- Panel mounting accessories
Does the package contains a HDMI cable?
The package doesn't contain a UK plug for the power supply?Yes, it does.
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org