About the product
iSMA-B-SP is a wall panel with a potentiometer and one function button. Additionally, the panel has the built-in temperature sensor. We design this device for those who are looking for a lowcost and simple solution and don’t want to pay for features they won’t use. Compact size and clear style/design is friendly to architects and building owners. This device is ready to use with iSMA-B-FCU controllers without a need of any configuration. In connection to them the panel allows to change the basic parameters such as: temperature setpoint or FCU controller working mode. The actual status of this last parameter is indicated by the built-in LED diode. In effect, these two devices create a costeffective solution for comfort and energy saving.
• Built-in temperature sensor for its precise monitoring
• 1x function push button e.g. for occupancy mode activation
• Simple and easy-to-use setpoint adjustment method
• Small size of housing
• Universal visual design fits into many applications
• Surface mounting (with or without the use of standard electric box – 60 mm)
• Changing of the basic parameters in connection to FCU controllers without any additional configuration
•Type: 10k NTC
•Range: 0 – 50°C
•Accuracy: +/- 0,5°C
•Resolution: +/- 0,1°C
•Type: 10k, linear
•Waterclear Blue – current driven
Push Button Switch
•Normal Open (NO)
•Wiring: 5-wire cable: common ground, separate wires for temperature sensor, potentiometer, LED diode, push button switch.
•Connectors: 5x screw connectors, max 2 mm.
•Dimensions: 71 x 71 x 27 mm
•Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
•Surface mounting (with or without standard electric box 60 mm)
•Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
•Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
•Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection: IP20 – for indoor installation
Do you have a question about this product?