About the product
MIX series of I/O modules with RS485 and IP (2x Ethernet) have been designed for building distributed control systems using MAC36, AAC20 or another controller. Each MIX module is equipped with the most commonly used types od I/O in building automation.¬† All I/O modules have¬†BTL, CE¬†and¬†UL¬†certificates.
The modules with RS485 and IP (2x Ethernet) are factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus (TCP/IP) and BACnet (IP), which are selected using DIP switches. Rotary switches are used to set the module address, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system. Built-in mini USB allows for the initial configuration of the unit without external power supply.
Built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485.
One of the most easy to setup and most flexible IP IO Modules on the market.¬†This module provides the best value per point with the lowest footprint and will make you deliver any BMS project on time and budget. The module has¬†8 Universal Inputs, 12 Digital Inputs, 6 Analog Outputs, 12 Digital Outputs and is ideal for larger projects.
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus or Bacnet system including the following:¬†Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000¬†Compatible,¬†Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP¬†Compatible,¬†Siemens PX range,¬†Cylon Bacnet controllers,¬†Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers,¬†OSS NeOSS building management controller,¬†Priva Blue ID,¬†Distech EC Bos,¬†DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000,¬†Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk,¬†Delta Controls Compatible IO Modules
Inputs & Outputs8xUniversal Inputs (8UI)
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
- For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kŒ© accuracy ¬±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kŒ©: measurement resolution for 20kŒ© load 20Œ©@12bit and 1Œ©@16bit
- Dry contact input
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz¬†
All analog outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC provides10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ¬±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Output 0-10V DC maximum load up to 20mA
- PWM: 0,01Hz, 0,1Hz, 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250 VAC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- 2*Ethernet with built in switch
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 160x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10¬∞C to 50¬∞C
- Storage temperature: -40¬∞C to 85¬∞C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 ‚Äì for indoor installation¬†
Do you have a question about this product?
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
ISMA configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
For any help please contact our support here