About the product
This fan coil controller¬†is designed to¬†remove the current frustration with available products. It has the best of everything from ease of use to flexibility and price. Here are the top 6 reasons why you would choose this Fan Coil Controller for your next project.
1. It comes pre-loaded with software templates¬†covering over 95% of requirements. And even if you have to change something changes are minimal.
2. It is fully programmable with our¬†iSMA Tool,¬†and you do not need any previous experience or specialised training.
3. It has the most¬†generous IO:¬†4 Universal / Special Inputs, 4 Digital Inputs, 3 Analog Outputs, three fan speed relays, relay for the electric heater, relay for electric cooler, 2 Triac Outputs for heating and cooling valves and
4. It¬†supports a wide range of Universal Inputs sensors, and by default, it¬†can read any 10K3 sensors.
5. It has¬†a¬†builtin 24 Volt transformer which can¬†power most actuator valves in the market.
6. It has two communication ports:
- One to be used with¬†any Modus or¬†BACnet¬†BMS Controller
- And the second one to be used with¬†any Modbus Display
To set it up for the existing configuration is super easy just follow this video all you need is a screwdriver:
It is so easy to programme it using our iSMA Tool. You do not need any previous experience or specialized training to be able to use it.¬†
‚Ä¢ Preloaded universal application
‚Ä¢ Support 2-pipe or 4-pipe system
‚Ä¢ Adjust application by dedicated DIP-switch
‚Ä¢ Addressing from 0 to 255 by DIP-switch
‚Ä¢ Sedona Framework 1.2 support
‚Ä¢ Programming in real-time
‚Ä¢ Built-in 18 Inputs/Outputs
‚Ä¢ Fast processor with ARM core
‚Ä¢ Modbus ASCII/RTU or BACnet MSTP
‚Ä¢ 2 x RJ12 for connecting wall panels, external devices communicating in Modbus
‚Ä¢ Built-in 24 V AC for an external equipment (version 230 V AC).
Inputs & Outputs
4x Special Input - voltage, resistance, dry contact
4x Digital Input ‚Äì dry contact
3x Digital Output 6 A (Fan Speed)
1x Digital Output 10 A (electric heater)
1x Digital Output 6 A (cooling actuator)
2x Triac 0,5 A @ 230 V AC or 0,5 A/0,3 A* @ 24 V AC (heating and cooling, actuators)
3x Analog Outputs 0-10 V DC (heating, cooling actuators and Fan Speed)
230 V AC or 24 V AC
Interface RS485 half duplex
Up to 128 devices on the bus
Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
Baud rate: 4800 to 115200 bps
Dimension: 123,6x136,6x54,5 mm, (123,6x171,2x54,9 mm) with plastic cover for terminals
Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
Cooling: internal air circulation
Operating temperature: -10¬∞C to 50¬∞C
Storage temperature: -40¬∞C to 85¬∞C
Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 ‚Äì for indoor installation¬†
Do you have a question about this product?