EM400-TLD-868M - ToF Laser Distance Sensor
EM400-TLD is a distance sensor based on ToF (time of flight), which is mainly used for detecting the fill level and position status. With an appropriate FOV with a maximum field angle of 27°, it has almost no blind spot when installed on small-sized waste bins or containers. The embedded temperature sensor enables it to monitor whether the containers are burning for security reasons.
With IP67 waterproof rating and internal damp-proof coating, it is suitable for outdoor applications. Besides, EM400-TLD is equipped with a 3-axis accelerometer to detect the status of the container lid. The LoRaWAN® version can be integrated with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, enabling remote and visual management of all sensor data. The NB-IoT/Cat.M version not only supports multiple application modes to be compatible with IoT platforms but also is equipped with GNSS for tracking and security purposes.
- 2-350 cm wide detection range with extremely short blind zone
- Easy to install, especially suitable for small-size waste bins or containers
- Equipped with NTC temperature sensor for the detection and alarm of trash burning Built-in 3-axis accelerometer sensor to monitor device tilt status
- Damp-proof coating inside and IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- ToF FoV:27°C
- Detection Range: 2 ~ 350 cm
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Status: Normal / Tilt
- Flame Retardant Grade:V0
Do you have a question about this product?