EM300-ZLD-868M Leak Detection Sensor - Rope Type
EM300-ZLD is a compact zone leakage detection sensor for detecting large area presence of water (or other liquids)and transmitting alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM300-ZLD can work up to 5 years with 4000 mAh battery. Combined with a MilesightLoRaWAN® gateway, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually and receive alarms via mobile APP.
EM300-ZLD also integrates temperature and humidity sensors, which has a great use for applications such as pipe leakage monitoring, basement flooding, pump failure, etc.
- Detect the presence of liquids by a long cable and based on the conductive principle
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for more than 5 years without replacement
- Store locally 3, 000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Trigger Condition: When Liquid Level Reaches 5mm
- Temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Humidity: 0% ~ 100% RH
Do you have a question about this product?