What is Link?
The Link range is brought to you by Innon Energy Ltd. The ethos behind the Link range is to provide you with quality and ease of use, without restrictions, whether used together or integrated into an existing system.
The Link range has been developed so that you can benefit from Innon’s 20+ years of experience in the BMS industry. Your product feedback and frustrations have been heard, and the resolutions have been turned into product features that you will benefit from. By using the Link range, you will not have to sacrifice functionality for quality, and the competitive pricing will allow you to pass the saving directly onto your clients.
What is in the Link Range?
- Link IO includes a built-in display that will enable you to commission and maintain the BMS I/O without the need for additional equipment.
- Link IO is made of the main unit which has 20 onboard I/O and can be expanded to 180 I/O.
- Link IO comes with Modbus or BACnet and IP or RS485 and is compatible with any BMS of your choice.
- Link IO is manufactured by CAREL, partnering Innon’s innovation with their trusted hardware
- Link IO is fully compatible with any Niagara 4 enabled controller
- Link IO compatible with Trend BACnet Set Strategy Blocks
- Link IO has a 5-year warranty
- Link IO can be customised up to 180 points with the web configurator
Link IO Display
- Link IO Display is an optional remote display unit that will allow you to take readings without having to open the control panel door
- Link IO Display gives you the convenience of being able to place the remote display away from the control panel to a location of your choice
- Link Touch is available in 10” and 15” screen sizes, so that you can select the screen size that works for you
- Link Touch is easily configured using the onboard app
- Link Touch is fully maintained by the Innon support team, who will be able to help get to the root cause of any issue that may occur and advise on how to resolve it quickly
- Link Touch is CE certified