MX-7 Data Logger 2 x Modbus (RS485) + M-Bus + RS232 + Data/Req (KAMSTRUP) + 4 Analog IN + Ethernet + USB
About the product
The MX-7 data logger allows reading of Modbus and M-Bus devices, and send the data to remote users / server through Modbus GPRS modem or Ethernet. It also provides SMS sending services for alarm events. Data logger can read Kamstrup, Sensus, DIEHL, Danfoss, Itron, Landis & Gyr and other meters (like exotic meters / industrial meters). This universal Data logger MX-7 can be used not only for commercial metering, but also for industrial metering and for business center, shopping mals or public institution building management.
Device has analog inputs (current, voltage, R or PT100 temperatures sensors), digital inputs (logging of alarms and events, limit switches, push buttons...) and digital outputs (for remote management). The stored data can be consulted remotely using standard open Modbus TCP/IP protocol, making greatly easy the integration of several signals and systems into your management software.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: M-Bus, RS232, RS485, Current Loop, USB, Data/Req, GSM/GPRS, Ethernet, Analog IN, Discrete IN/OUT
- Reading data from any kind of meters (water, electricity, heat, gas, cooling ...) and controllers.
- Sending requests and commands to other controllers and devices. Controlling switches / valves / doors and security measurements.
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent.
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock).
- Remote communication and updates through GSM/GPRS or Ethernet
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Two universal (jumper switchable) interfaces
- SMS sending for alarm events.
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer.
- Power supply for external powering of meters
- Memory expansion: up to 8 GB using micro SD card
Did you know?
- MX-7 can read Kamstrup, Sensus, Diehl, Apator and other meters.
- MX-7 can read and control other controllers, like Danfoss ECL 300.
Data Logger MX-7 is dedicated for real time logging, analyzing of data and controlling of other devices. Using GPRS/GSM or Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. MX-7 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols and can read any kind of meters, controllers and sensors equipped with standard protocols. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering. MX-7 also widely used fir metering and control of business centers, shopping malls , public institution buildings etc.
Renewable energy monitoring
Industrial metering and controll
Heat substation metering
Device adjustment to client's needs
If client needs custom made application or special functions, our R&D department ready to help. We can adjust our devices, include special protocols or interfaces to meet client application's needs. Also we are ready to adjust our device for working with various meters, flow meters (even exotic ones). If you are not sure if our device can satisfy your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
MX-7 can read: Kamstrup, Sensus, Danfoss, L+G, Itron, Diehl, Apataor and other manufacturer's meters. Also MX-7 can read and controll other controllers, like Danfoss ECL 300.
Below indicated few samples how MX-7 collects the data from meters / sensors and controllers and sends the data to local or remote users using Modbus protocol via GPRS / GSM or Ethernet. There is so many ways to use our MX-7. Starting from smart metering, business center / public building control, heating substation metering, data acquisition from temperature, pressure sensors, data acquisition from weather stations and sensors, agro monitoring, chemical monitoring and telemetry, to smart house telemetry, and scientific device monitoring and telemetry.
Documentation & Downloads
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org