MX-3 Data Logger GPRS + M-Bus + Modbus (RS485) + RS232 + 2 x Analog IN
About the product
MX-3 is GPRS Data logger with Modbus and M-Bus compatibility
The MX-3 data logger allows reading of Modbus and M-Bus devices, analog inputs and register the data and sending it to remote users / server through Modbus GPRS modem. It also provides SMS sending services for alarm events. Data logger can read Kamstrup, Sensus, DIEHL, Danfoss, Itron, Landis & Gyr and other meters (like exotic meters / industrial meters). Also MX-3 can control and read other controllers like Danfoss ECL 300.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: M-Bus, GSM/GPRS, RS232, RS485, Data/Req, USB, Analog and Discrete input ports
- Reading data from any kind of meters (water, electricity, heat, gas, cooling ...) and controllers
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock)
- Remote communication and updates through GSM/GPRS
- Up to 4 Discrete inputs
- Up to 3 Analog inputs
- SMS sending for alarm events
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Batteries management. The remote monitoring devices can charge the battery and use it to power supply in the event of blackout
Data logger MX-3 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing of data. Using GPRS/GSM, logger sends data to remote users / server. Data Logger MX-3 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols and can read any kind of meters, controllers and sensors equipped with standard protocols. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering.
Renewable energy monitoring
Industrial metering and controll
Heat substation metering
Below indicated few samples how MX-3 collects the data from meters / sensors and controllers and sends the data to local or remote users using Modbus protocol via GPRS / GSM. There is so many ways to use our MX-3. Starting from smart metering, heating substation metering, data acquisition from temperature, pressure sensors, data acquisition from weather stations and sensors, agro monitoring, chemical monitoring and telemetry, to smart house telemetry, and scientific device monitoring and telemetry.
Documentation & Downloads
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org