About the product
¬†MINI modules have been designed to complement the MIX series. Depending on the project needs, one of 7 different MINI can be chosen, all inputs and outputs are unified among our products. One feature that makes these two product groups different is hand operating switches, in some applications, it is required. Moreover, all I/O modules have¬†BTL, CE¬†and¬†UL¬†certificates.
Like in the case of the MIX modules IP (1x Ethernet), MINI are factory-equipped with the most popular open communication protocols Modbus (TCP/IP) and BACnet (IP), which are selected using DIP switches. Rotary switches are used to set the module address, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system. Built-in mini USB allows for the initial configuration of the unit without external power supply.
MINI I/O Modules with Ethernet have built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485.
iSMA-B-4U4O-H-IP is one of the most innovative and easy to setup IO module on the market. Works on either Bacnet or Modbus. It has 4 Universal Inputs and 4 Digital Outputs and can be hand operated.
|Siemens PX range|
|Cylon Bacnet controllers|
|Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers|
OSS NeOSS building management controller
|Priva Blue ID|
|Distech EC Bos Compatible|
|Delta Controls Compatible IO Modules|
|Greenologic GreenBox Compatible IO Modules|
|If your BMS is not listed please email:¬†||email@example.com¬†|
4x Universal inputs (4UI)All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000 For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kŒ© accuracy ¬±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kŒ©: measurement resolution for 20kŒ© load 20Œ©@12bit and 1Œ©@16bit
- Dry contact input
4x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250V AC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- 1 x Fast Ethernet
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10¬∞C to 50¬∞C
- Storage temperature: -40¬∞C to 85¬∞C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 ‚Äì for indoor installation
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
- The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
- Isma configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
- Templates for Siemens sensors for Niagara (Generic Tabular) - Ni1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - PTC T1 (Resistance/Voltage) - Pt100 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C¬† -¬†¬†¬† Ni100 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Ni100 Ohm at 20¬∞C - NTC 107 Ohm at 20¬∞C - NTC 150 Ohm at 31¬∞C - NTC 1 kOhm at 20¬∞C - NTC 1 kOhm at 20¬∞C - NTC 2 kOhm at 20¬∞C - NTC 3850 Ohm at 0¬∞C - NTC 500 Ohm at 20¬∞C - NTC 575 Ohm at 20¬∞C - NTC 8250 Ohm at 19¬∞C